Love is in the air!

The days are getting longer and the outdoors call to those of us who live in the northern hemisphere.

Be sure to keep a book handy. You still need quiet time and what better way to fill it than with a book?

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Treats Release

Today Still Moments Publishing released their first set of Anthologies. Christmas Treats #1 & #2. Santa's Naughty List is Treat #1. Inside Treat #1 is my short story, Christmas Spirit.

As a writer, I am shamed to admit, I have no words to describe the amount of pride and joy coursing through my veins. This is the first Anthology I have been included in.

I have always wanted to be a writer, and over the years I have made the attempt, but real life, children, and the need to make a living always placed higher on the "to do" list then my writing. So I have been more of a dabbler. Over the years I educated myself on the business and read novels for the sheer love of reading.

I hope you will read Christmas Spirit and find some of the joy I felt in the writing and the way Noelle and Harry found each other.

I may be a late bloomer, but I hope to always keep the freshness of a new bud unfurling. I hope you will continue reading my stories and let me know if the petals begin drooping. 

Happy reading my friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment