Love is in the air!

The days are getting longer and the outdoors call to those of us who live in the northern hemisphere.

Be sure to keep a book handy. You still need quiet time and what better way to fill it than with a book?

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Happy Flag Day!



It's not the greatest picture of the flag, but it is the one I took on my way home from New Orleans.

We were passing through Hartford, Connecticut and off in the distance I saw the flag waving from a highrise crane. This shot was taken from a moving vehicle (on the highway) through the window glass.

I wish I could express the emotions I felt seeing the flag after driving through and experiencing thousands of miles of the roads and sites of America!

I met many wonderful people on the trip and I must thank Hannah Howell for taking me along for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment