Love is in the air!

Winter is a time of blustery winds, warm blankets, and book friends to fill your heart.

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Okay, I admit it. I have already fallen behind in my NaNo goals. (My birthday and other work commitments should not be allowed to get in the way!)

However, today I met with my Crazy Crew for lunch and author J. M. Griffin surprised me with a notebook/calendar from NaNo. JM is also participating in the challenge.

She has recharged my enthusiasm and challenged me to catch up with her. 

Writing can be a very lonely occupation. Sure we have our characters, but I write romance and my characters seem to be more involved with each other than they are with me. 

It is nice to have a writing friend to push and challenge. 

Thank you, JM.

My friends, we all have stumbling blocks in our lives, but if you persevere you can get real close to achieving any goal you set for yourself! 


No comments:

Post a Comment