Love is in the air!

Winter is a time of blustery winds, warm blankets, and book friends to fill your heart.

Thursday, February 7, 2019

What a Year!

Please forgive me while I whine for a few lines.

In the past year I had a major household move, a concussion which is still affecting me eight months later, a hospitalization for a heart issue, and I lost a brother.

I have never left you, but I have had to take time off.

While I was grounded due to the concussion my librarian turned me onto "Playaway". A small devise which has an entire book loaded onto it.
If you haven't tried one yet, ask your librarian if they can get you a few. They're great in the car, at the beach, or if your doctor says "No reading."

I have found listening to books not only entertaining, but better for my knitting than television, which occasionally makes me look at it.




To paraphrase a slogan from Timex--I can take a licking and keep on ticking.



I am easing back into writing and blogging. I hope you will stay with me while I do.

Until next time--Keep on Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment