Love is in the air!

Winter is a time of blustery winds, warm blankets, and book friends to fill your heart.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Treats Release

Today Still Moments Publishing released their first set of Anthologies. Christmas Treats #1 & #2. Santa's Naughty List is Treat #1. Inside Treat #1 is my short story, Christmas Spirit.

As a writer, I am shamed to admit, I have no words to describe the amount of pride and joy coursing through my veins. This is the first Anthology I have been included in.

I have always wanted to be a writer, and over the years I have made the attempt, but real life, children, and the need to make a living always placed higher on the "to do" list then my writing. So I have been more of a dabbler. Over the years I educated myself on the business and read novels for the sheer love of reading.

I hope you will read Christmas Spirit and find some of the joy I felt in the writing and the way Noelle and Harry found each other.

I may be a late bloomer, but I hope to always keep the freshness of a new bud unfurling. I hope you will continue reading my stories and let me know if the petals begin drooping. 

Happy reading my friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment